The Girl

My photo
早期的90后。马来西亚华人。恋家。爱跳舞。爱煲剧。永远都在喊减肥却无法抗拒美食的吃货。喜欢精致的笔记本但似乎怎么也用不完。与部落格的关系暧昧且复杂,分合多年却始终离不开它。

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rants and random craziness.

Hello again.. long time no see, bloggie! Come, let me rub off the dust on you.. hahaha *whoops*


Been living like a Cinderella (self-declared -_-). With the never-ending chores at home, a need-to-be-looked-after younger sis, an all-time-worried-about-things-not-being-done grandma, a need-to-be-fetched 2nd sis, always-not-at-home parents and eldest sis..... and also computers and TV on most of the time.....


Urgh. My home is just not a place to study. Grr.

And I'm a freaking indisciplined pharmacy student, wishing to pass her units. Grr!



I don't want to be Cinderella. She is no good. She never fights for her own rights. She surrenders to her fate just like that. Besides, I don't have a fairy godmother (but i have a great mom xP). I don't need a prince to save me and all that. I'm better than that! Never surrender to fate! Make full use of what you have, and you'll change it!

*Now that i have 4 days with mom around, go study full time yo!

**I made it sound so serious, haha. But it is!


Though I'm having my 'mid-sem' break. The fact is that Sem 2 is coming to an end. I'm left with only 2 weeks of classes and TESTS. And better still, FINAL EXAM IN 33 DAYS.

MY GOD.

TIME TO BE NERD, YOU NOOB! YES, YOU!!
(oops. i'm talking to myself actually. -_-)

*noob*


Before i go, i think i shall post one of my recent pics up since the pics above are like taken few months ago. See me with contact lenses on =) Tadaa~


Alright, time to fight for my studies, lol. Gotta work hard like how my dad is doing at his work. Like father like daughter, eh? So i can do it? haha. Just do it man! Still blogging.. ish. Shoo!

so this post is about self-reflecting or what? haha

*Eldest sis say i look like a pregnant woman about to commit suicide in this pic. -_- shush!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey yenyee!! thx for dropping by to my blog! now i know your blog too! =)

i'm agree with "all-time-worried-about-things-not-being-done grandma".. hahha.. i think most grandmas are like that! =)

i'm slacking too.. but man this is supposed to be our break!! =PPP

btw, you looked so gorgeous with your contacts on!
i make a confession! actually i like your facial bones! so firm and elegant! =)))

anyway, just add oil and SEMANGAT!!! =)

yen yee said...

awww Devi! I just saw your comment.. i checked for your comment the day after u told me, but i couldnt find it coz i forgot that i need to moderate comments before i can view them! haha. Thanks and you add oil too =)

Xin Ling said...

YEN YEE! I just saw this! omg this is so hilarious!! haha, I really enjoyed reading it. Please keep it up with this writing style, its really impressive! Heeee :D