The Girl

My photo
早期的90后。马来西亚华人。恋家。爱跳舞。爱煲剧。永远都在喊减肥却无法抗拒美食的吃货。喜欢精致的笔记本但似乎怎么也用不完。与部落格的关系暧昧且复杂,分合多年却始终离不开它。

Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Skin!

I got a new template for this blog! haha..

Spent the whole day (yesterday) doing this.. A 'great' way to kill time.. and to kill my brain cells too. Sigh, i thought it would be easy to have a nice template.. but it turns out that i have to edit html myself and it won't be as convenient as before.

Guess it's the price i have to pay for beauty? Haha. So just take it~

It's not completely done though.. I dunno how to put the blog links.. And i'm gonna do it next time coz i had it enough doing this thing the whole day. I need a break from this.

Anyway, i'm here just to announce about the new look of my blog.. Hoping that it'll make a good start for the new chapters of my life story.

Happy reborning, blog! =P

And thank you, Wen Jia and CK for helping out!

No comments: