The Girl

My photo
早期的90后。马来西亚华人。恋家。爱跳舞。爱煲剧。永远都在喊减肥却无法抗拒美食的吃货。喜欢精致的笔记本但似乎怎么也用不完。与部落格的关系暧昧且复杂,分合多年却始终离不开它。

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Richard Clayderman? Maksim? Yiruma!

Yeap. Meet my new idol.. Yiruma the Korean pianist! A brilliant composer indeed.

Once I get to listen to his music, I just cant help listening to it over and over again. I like him way better than how I like Richard Clayderman or Maksim.

Reasons to like him:
1. That's my favourite type of piano pieces. I've finally found it. SO BEAUTIFUL.
Especially when he's playing live.


This is the song that made me fall for him.. haha. I heard that this piece is used in Twilight movie as Bella's lullaby. (I've never watched Twilight though.. never read the book too.)

2. He played the songs with full emotions and feelings. By listening to it I'm so touched I wanna cry! Again, beautiful~


3. He controls the dynamics so well. The melody is so rich yet clear. It's nice enough to be played solo without any other instruments.
And this is the real cool one. (his fingers! omg)


There are also many other songs of his which I like very much, but I think I better stop here before my blog is flooded with videos. =)

Now tell me, how can I not be his fan??
*heart melted*~~

No comments: